Many factors can influence the condition of your jewelry. In order to keep your jewelry in good condition and to prevent damage due to influences, we recommend you handle your jewelry with care, clean it and store it in a dry place.
FIEN jewelry is made of a variety of natural and sometimes delicate materials. The more careful you look after your jewelry, the longer you can enjoy it.
In order to enjoy your FIEN jewelry for as long as possible, we kindly ask you to read the following very carefully.
Jewelry can naturally tarnish over time.
Always protect your jewelry from knocks, scratches, chemicals and sunlight to minimalize these kind of effects.
Avoid contact with: Cosmetics, perfume, hair spray, water and moisture.
WEAR AND STORAGE
- Do not leave the jewelry in the bathroom, for example, condensation may cause discoloration.
- Do not wear jewelry for domestic or rough work, when exercising or sleeping. Jewelry can be damaged by certain cleaning agents (chlorine / salt) and by excessive impact.
- It is best not to put jewelry loose in a drawer or box. Store each ornament, element or jewel separately to avoid scratching.
- Do not expose your jewelry to bright sunlight or a sunbed. Color stones can therefore discolor.
- You can clean your jewelry with a dry soft cloth.
Be Aware: The PH value of your skin can discolor your jewelry. Despite having followed these guidelines and having hardly used the products, discoloration may still occur. The reason for this is probably due to high skin acidity, which is already naturally high or caused by the use of alcohol or medicines.
Should you still have any questions or suggestions after reading this information, please contact us via an e-mail to email@example.com.